Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Yeah.. family day...

Today is ... SUNDAY!!!!.. can go out with my parent lo... Wake up at 12.30 agian hahhha... hav brunch with my parent lo.. very long din hav breakfast liao.. cos holiday my.. everyday sleep like pig onli .. 1 day eat 2 meal onli leh... brunch n dinner.. like dat also gud la.. can keep fit ..hahahaa..

after my brunch ... we go shopping at JuSco.. maluri dat 1.. Wow.. alot ppl thr leh.. so hard to find parking.. alot ppl also like me la.. family day.. Actually shopping with parent very sien 1.. ntg to do.. juz follow them.. N i hav to help them take basket leh.. take basket n follow here follow thr.. like maid onli. Nvm la.. be my parent maid...

While helping them.. my eye.. look here look thr lo.. damn lots of ppl man.. n... alot of Leng lui... wuahahhaha... wat to do.. Kap lui lo.. got 1 gurl .. reallly sok.. i think she also helping his mom pulling dat trolley.. she notice i was watching her.. omg.. i fast fast turn my head.. paiseh leh..

Mooncake fest coming ..... so my mom wanna some mooncake for relative lo.. get to the mooncake conter thr... ask the ppl.. "jong yau mou?" ... dat ppl reply "Mai sai jor... mou sai lo..." Still got 1 week onli mooncake fest leh.. so fast finish.. my mom ask the tai tong 1 onli.. but other counter also crowded... all ppl.. rushing to buy mooncake.. wa.. no need money 1 meh.. so more so expensivve leh.. 1 mooncake ard RM9 leh... thr all earn alot la...



1 comments:

Hey... lets have a mooncake feast ourselves~~~ Haha...