Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

OH ... my car.. my lovely sentra..

Oh my car.. whr ar u.. miss u so muchhhh....Do u all understand how i feel.. Holiday but no car.. holiday is boring already.. summore no car use... MAXIMIZE my boredom leh..
Juz now ..
after my Brunch.. me n my parent go to the workshop thr see see my car lo.. wait for so long already.. see when can take back lo....
SHOCK!!!!

I was really shock when saw my car.. omg.. is this my car?.. or u ok?.. y like dat 1 ar.. y so yong sui lioa 1.. i take here to spray 1 wor.. i wan beautify my car .. y make it worse?... sei lo..
The foreman said.. is like dat 1.. hav to take down the old layer onli can spray new 1.. then i ask him lo.. when onli can take ar?..
Once more SHOCK!!!!
he said.. erm..like dat ar.. tomolo onli can start spray ...spray 2 day.. 1 day polish.. last day hav to dy it...
count har count har...WTH!!! next wed ... summore 4-5 pm onli can take.. oh damn.. dat means thru onli use car.. haihz.. sad la.. my feeling of boredom increase to de MAX n my mushroom grow lots more faster...
Sorry guys,.. say wanna go klang with u alll. i think next thru onli can make it leh.. is it ok for u all to wait me?? .. or else.. u can leave me at home fat mou myself.. seeing u all bloging ur happiness ... so charm.. haihz..

2 comments:

OMG! poor sentra!!

 

aiks... we r waiting to sit in ur sentra ler~~~