Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Hot afternoon.......

Walau .. this afternoon super hot lo.. dunno wat weather... State thr got Katrina. but y here so hot 1...

Today i wake up at 12.30.. cos laast nite boil manga till very late ma... When come out from my air-con room... omg.. what is this.. is this HELL... once come out start sweating lioa.. I hate hot weather.. At this weather 1 day at least hav to take bath 3 times.. n need to open air-con.... no choice.. hav to waste water n electric city..

After having my lunch at home.. i go downstair to my neighbour house.. go thr see baby.. super cute lo.. i like baby leh.. juz 2 n half month old.. starting to learn talking.. but talk sumting dat no 1 can understand ... hahahha..

HAIHZ..... dunno wat to do ar.. juz the 2nd day of my holiday.. very boring ar..... Guys .. faster think whr to go la... if not i continue fat mou ..... then later mushroom grow summore... then u all can come harvest lo... SIEN AR!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

aiya~~~ really no idea wor... i think my financial problem has been solved d... then how??? plan something lah... the mushroom on my head is blocking my sight... sigh...

 

morning 7am eat dim sum, start journey go down singapore, eat lunch, then go klang, eat bah kut teh, then back home.... can use up whole tank fuel liao.... =P

 

1 tank fuel whr got enu o... n who so SOH eat like this?...

 

1 tank not enuf?! hehe.. dunno le, i dun drive wat... emm... people who got ntg to do and lots of money for the oil gua...