Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

OMg.. wat a "Kek kek" day...

yay!! finally can go out clean my mushroom lioa.. Me tat chern , fiona n kee looong going to timesquare nthr sg wang.. Actually is thy all come find me la.. Thx guys n 1 garl... My car take go spary liao.. so no car use lo.. hav to sit bus thr.. I am late .. sorry la.. forget liao i am not driving..

When reach thr.. my comunication system start to hav prob liao.. like kena virus .. "kek ha kek ha".. like those cracked disc put inside cd player.. somtimes kek ha kek ha.. somtime fast foward.. n also suddenlly stop... aiyuhh... sorry for u guys la.. so hard to catch my word.. haihz.. My oral .. really char la.. canot read canot speak.. like dat how to kau lui leh.... Hav to find someway to solve this prob.. how leh?..

Continue our journey.... we go to timesquare cinema lo.. see wat movie nice to watch lo... tat chern say wanna watch dark water wo... u ar.. know i dun watch those movie.. make fun of me la.. luckily still got ppl same with me.. hahhaaahaha.. really dun like those movie la.. wat for.. go in .. scare urself.. come out.. on daily routine also scare.. see mirror SCARE... see lift .. SCARE... alone... SCARE... hiahz.. dunno wats the point to film those movie.. film more funny movie la.. like dat onli can entertain me... hahhahaha.. at last dun wan watch movie lo..

Then go hav lunch at U village lo.. i usually go thr with my gang 1 la.... after dat lunch .. kee loong start explaining the "direct sale " thing lo.. he say not direct sale wo.. is u link me i link u .. then wat... earn money lo....sikit sien lo.. i saw fiona using straw plying with her food.. i think she also sien lo.. wuahahahah....

After dat go bowl.. ply 3 game.. super tired n thirsty.. i go buy Dvd/cd-rw combo drive at low yat .. after go downstair.. yam cha lo... not yamcha la.. is yam sui onli la...

like finish 1 day liao lo.. really thx la.. u guys from subang damansara n klang come here find me.. really fren .... THank you very much... after bowl game very tired. hav to sleep lo... Nice DAy...

0 comments: