Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

A 5 5 post..

wah .. must 55 liao.. juz back from ss2.. murni!!!.. wah .. finally eat lioa ... i ate .. Roti hawaian .. roti salad.. spagheti... lou shu fun.. wah .. so so many thing.. 3 ppl share onli.. now still very full lo.. Juz now i come back home so scare... my father waiting at living room n hav to post of preparing to "shoot" me ... oh shit.. hav to create sumting la.. to save myself.. i tell him we ar doing project.. deadline is near some sort of thing la.. u know la.. parent u say u go study ther sure let u pass 1... hiahz.. no choice la.. this is young adult life .. haha....

Actually today we go 1 u leh.. eatl lunch.. bowl.. pool... n most intresting is the movie.. The Myth.. i tot it will be very sien 1.. but is illusion.. dat movie is funny .. fake till very ying ... n contain alot of imagination.. n let u imagine also .. is bout.. "the anti gravity project"... super fake .. but super ying.. haha.. nice jacky.. so long din yamcha with u lioa... great improvement ....

Sei lo .. no time lioa.. hav to be fast... alot of thing to do .. hav to read my comic.. omg 15 new comic coming!!!.. my advent children havent watch also .. my futher math.. n my real assign moral study... woooooo.. i am so busy... hav to sleep liao .. tomolo saturday.. i got class!!!!

0 comments: