Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

GAng DAy!!!

Yeah ... today go kam ho with my geng leh.... yawor i go thr again lo.. cos dat day a... buy lioa dat GTA san andreas canot ply 1... hav to take back change lo... haihzz... nvm la .. go out with gang diff feeling 1.. all boyz gang.. siok..

Go U village hav lunch again lo.. haihz.. go thr wed onli now go again ... i order 1
spaghetti lo.. not nice la.. myself cook 1 nicer.. i also forgot liao.. last time eat b4.. the spaghetti too hard ... next time wont order liao.. Then we all sit thr chat lo.. stil got wat to chat la.. guys chat.. car.. anime .. high tech thing n.... gurls.... hahhahaha.. is like dat 1 la.. gurls gang also like dat 1 la... also always talk bout guys.. dun tell me dun hav la....

Then head to low yat... on the way .. some1 said.. " oi... my phone leh.. ngm gin jor.." then wat.. sure go back to u village find la.. but cant find wo.. sei lo.. mou jor lo... then i use my phone to keep calling lo... is no ppl answer but not engage... then the stupid onli rmb.. put in car liao.. gek sei lo... haihz... back to lowyat lo.. i hav to change my game cd... help my cousin buy keyboard n mouse.. (now i using dat keybourd n mouse also...) i saw alot of shop selling mp3 player leh.. some really nice la.. n not expensive also leh.. i heard som1 wan his birthday present .... who lioa leh.. who leh.. forget lioa wo.. dun care la..

ntg to do leh .. my gang dun bowl 1.. so walk here walk thr lo.. walk ha walk ha.. go lioa time square ... all go arcade lo... got new game leh... house of death 2... no bad la.. but hand very tired.. hav diff way to reload.. it is new arrival.. so hav to wait very long.. alot of ppl waiting thr lo... ARcade is a place to let ppl waste time leh.. so fast then past 2 hour liao..

All sien liao.. thr wanna go cyber leh.. u know la.. i dun cyber 1.. dunno do wat thr la.. online? at home also can la... dota?... i dun ply 1 la.. i hav to go home lo.. i think tonite thy go yamcha also .. haihz.. no car canot go lo.. my 7th day of my holiday end like this lo...

-----> i can onli use my pmr standard english to express leh.. n sommore add in pasar ppl tune.. haihz.. so jelous ppl can write high class english... like tat chern ,fiona n stan .. their article really nice.. sumtimes i even dun understand hav to use my dictionary leh..... too hard for me... sad la...


4 comments:

Aiks... No ler~~~ U shouldn't have included me into those english-super-geng ppl... I cant even compare with them... I use dictionary when blogging ler... Hehe... Kinda "sia shuai"...

 

hey i oso use one okie... dictionary.com! hehe... my spelling very teruk one... and dun compare with other people's writing mah... everyone hav different style of writing one.. urs is good le... i like ur opinions and stuff...

 

U sure mou?.. this make me happy leh... got ppl say my stuff nice.. even non of my english teacher said b4..

 

haha~ true le, dont doubt ur abilities....