Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Bad day...

Wat a unlucky day.. unlucky thing happen to a unlucky ppl on a unlucky day... wat man... morning.. my fren sms me n said'oi .. no need to come fetch me lioa" then i drive myself to taylor lo.. u know la. drive alone very sien 1... then i keep on apply pressure on my accelaration pedal lo... when reaches puching highway toll plaza thr.. i trying find a shorter lane lo... saw a lane at left side 1 no car wo.. juz a second b4 i get in dat lane .. onli realise dat lane close.. then i emergency brek "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"."pak"... i bang on the plastic divider.. orange colour dat 1.. not fix 1 is can move 1..( lucky not fix thr.. if not my car ...........) i bang on it n apply alot force to dat ting n make it "fly"..... it fly away from my car 5 meter away... At dat moment my inner self is comparring "responsible n Faces"... at last faces win n i run!!!!! actually i shud get down n put dat thing back 1..but really shame la.. better dun let other saw .....

This is juz a tiny part of my unlucky day.. The Climax came when i am in my "lovely" mr ong class... damn stuppid gila "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" old man.... He taken the wrong medicine...... Kee loong ask question while he explaining outside... yes .. i know is wrong like dat.. but wat can i do.. wat u explain out thr i already know.. He turn back n say i make noise when he teaching....oh "beeeep"...wtf man..n hav to get back to my group som other is still not in group... Later... i hav to present on the board.. get out n start writing those ugly ugly words... thr ar 4 question on the board n mine will be the last 1.. after explaining all other 3 question... n he said "i think not enuf time already... continue tomolo!!!" dat mean i hav go present agian la.. stupid ccb knn mcb "beeeeeeeeeeep" old man.. damn u man.. i think he really targeting me....

1 comments:

hahaha... remember to do next time what i taught u today... c whether how will he react... haha...