Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Chinese Traditional Treatment..

Every1 hav his/her secret.. canot say secret juz.. sumting dat other dunno .. i hav mine also.. so... actually my neck is senget 1.. dun believe leh.. since i born my neck senget lioa.. blame dat stupid careless nurse lo.. haihz.. start from 3 month old.. i hav orthopedic treatment.. dat doctor pull neck up n twist turn ... my mom said twist 1 time not cheap leh.. haihz.. no choice lo.. dat treatment havent finish 1.. but my father say ok lioa wor..

Till now.. my mom still said my neck abit senget.. haihz.. how leh.. n she heard from her fren got 1 chinese traditional doctor very famous in curing bone 1... today i got try lo... once i get in to dat.. clinic.. really look like clinic.. After registration.. i get in to doctor office lo.. wat i see is.. computer.. printer.. omg.. y so high tech 1.. izzit a traditional doctor?.. then he start using weird device on me.. check here check thr.. like inserting data to dat come.. n print out 1 graph.. he start analyze ... b4 dat i din say anything 1.. even my neck is senget also nv tell.. after he analyze dat graph.. he can tell 1 leh.. so keong.. i was shock .. n i wanna know how he know leh.. wat use is dat weird device leh.. hmm.. high tech "traditional" doctor... then i start my treatment.. hav to draw out lioa.. hard to explain...A will be the doctor.. n B is assistant... B holding my hand n A start to pull.. start from my left leg then left hand... the right.. ermm.. dat treatment no long.. juz bout 5 min.. wat i feel is .. like i am strecth like a rubber band.. n now my back bone very tired.. no pain .. but tired.. like do alot of exercise... dat doctor said need to do alot of time.. hav to go back next 2 week leh.. haihz sad.. no choice lo.. hav to cure it..

Re:This post shud be on last nite.. 1st time .. i accidentally close dat window.. 2nd time .. dat blogger server prob .. this is the 3rd time lioa.. seems like somthing is blocking me to tell the truth.. haihz ..dun care.. juz be truth..

0 comments: