Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Yea... Friday.....

Another friday.. today leason was.. erm.. sien.. Sien till my heart got the feeling of cramp ... hard to say.. can say sien till cramp... as usual... math class very sien.. physic class ... subra know talk crap onli.. he no more reliable for me.. erm.. is feeling not so save to rely fully on him as my lecturer... haihz... no one is perfect.. his attitude was gud .... but juz lack of talent in teaching.. myself shub work harder la..

After sch.. i tot no place to go 1.. cos tat chert having some economical plan.. kee loong hav things to do after dat.. but suddenly tat chern say wan go make spec wo.. then go lo.. n watch sky high... Finally .. tat chern also din go... i think is bcos fuel consumtion dat is part of his plan la.. go the curve make spec then go 1u again waste petrol also.. then left back me fiona stan n stan's fren..Champton.. haha.. after i leave i onli ask bout his name form fiona leh.. lol..

Sky high was .. my rating will be.. a 'so so' movie lo... some part quite funny la.. but more for children.. sumting happen beside my sit also.. a indian kid.. damn noisy. jump here jump thr.. ask this ask dat.. haihz.. he even push me n ask " hey u see dis.." ... er.. he is showing how he drink.. char douz.. i pretend din hear n continue my movie.. but he i scolded by his mom.. dat kid's mother.. u shud teach him better la.. if he is hyper active.. find some side place dat he wont disturb others la..

After movie.. my hand start itchy liao.. itchy to ply bowl.. so hav 2 bowl game with stan n fiona.. yea i learn sumting new today dat can increase my consistency.. haha.. unfortunately.. fiona can get it.. lol slowly la..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wou.. this is awsome.. who can make the pin stand like this again leh.. maybe i belanja him or her lunch leh.. geng leh.. this 1 not i make leh.. is Fiona!!! keong thouz.. i name dis as"ultra super gila double open gate" fuiyoh.. heard de name also know geng liao ho.. haha... After dat go eat dinner lo.. n hav some anime talk .. go buy test pad .. then go back lo...

I'm really tired lo.. come back liao still hav to post this blog.. after 11 still hav to go find my primary sch fren yamcha.. n hav bunch n bunch of anime n manga havent watch.. n somemore phy test next weeek.. n de moral project.. wa.. sot lo...........

0 comments: