Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

I'm down... so sad....

I am like a warrior. Going to fight with a enemy that is losser. I faught him long times ago n i won... This time, I fight with him again. With full confidence .... But..... i'm defeated .. totally defeated... defeated by his new "skill"... n also defeated by my over confidence........
So sad... this is wat think when kee loong tell me ... eh ur chem mcq get 10 onli...erm....... yes ... my enemy is chemistry... dat was a easy subject at secondary....... Last nite.. i'm totally confidence i will pass this test.. cos i really prepare for... sit thr n read my chemistry step by step....for nearly 2 hour... yes 2 hour.. i giv my full concentrate on it.. When i get my test paper... my mind was blank .. everything seems so unknown for me.. After dat .. i know i will fail... maybe.. i get 10 over 25 for my mcq part .. n the 2nd structure.. all mistake....
Hiahz... so sad.. i juz keep quite.. even when tat chern n kee loong talk joke.. i also not bothering.. i juz wanna keep myself aside.. n THINK.......... I hav to work harder.. hav to .. cos next time i will be a chemical engineer..... Hav to do more exercise.. but not now .. not at this moment... i lose some interest on chemistry.. need to som time to recover....

I hav a quote today.......
"Over confident ... will totally defeat you even you are strong"

4 comments:

Yes very true.... 2 hr is not enough le... quickly recover and gambate next time!

 

yameh.. 2 hours alot for me liao.. still hav so many anime n comic.. haihz..cant concentrate leh...

 

hmm... time taken on studying≠get good result in exam... other factors are still affecting it, for example, luck... so dun care so much bout those stuffs which hav passed... We are living in present with holding our future and giving up the past...

 

I wouldnt hold my pass..but at least.. know how it pass n ... learn from dat... dats the important thing dat we hav pass n present....