Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

The very start of my Holidays....

Yay holiday liao... juz after my coll ..last class .. when i step out of coll.. officially declared of HOL!!! me and my classmate went to pyramid hav lunch n chat abit.. stay till 5 sumting then leave...

This is how my holidays start... the starting is horrible.. JAM........ leave at 5 .. this time i stay at car for 1 and half hour.. y all ppl must come out at dat time.. u all canot go earlier or later 1 la.. y hav to crash time with me.. dulan la.. siting in car.. listening to the retarded DJ craping.. my right leg onli can put at my brek pedal... damn sien and damn tired...

reach home at 6.30 ... once reach put down my back.. my body bang to the sofa like free falling.. and... start sleep... din even bother wats on the TV.. how loud it is and wat song is plying.. (actually is open my mom favaurite radio station.. channel 112.. all those chinese old song.. bler....) dun care la.. i juz wanna rest.. fall assleep at less than a minute.. haihz.. damn tired....

Juz wake up .. n start to plan my holiday time ... no enuf time leh.. my schedule all tight tight 1.. comic la anime la.. go cinema watch movie la.. my car punye cd player la.. n wed trip la.. Bagan Lalang ... ngm gi bin tou leh geh.... dun care la.. hav to enjoy n make full use of my 9 days holiday... YAY!!!!!!

0 comments: