Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Math life

Wednesday.. juz back from coll … I hav to bring tong sui to my neighbor house so I hav chance to see dat baby.. Actually I am very tired n irritated by the stupid jam dat lock me in my car for 1 hour…. But… when I say Issac(the baby name).. his cute face n his smile.. is juz like a relief.. recover all my tiredness .. really.. he is cute..

While seeing him.. I think.. he shub b saying.. y this ko ko make his hair all up 1 ar.. why he wear sumting infront his eye… or izzit he hav four eye… a lot of “why”.. everyting seems to be unknown for him..

Life is like algebraic… at the basic.. we hav 1 unknown n find a way to find dat unknown…. When we get higher.. more n more unknown… like now .. in further math we ar learning till 4 unknown.. n the way to find this is lots more harder than finding 1 unknown.. life also same.. starting.. everything will be unknown.. slowly we discover.. we learn.. we use to it… n we find way to discover the unknown.. The unknown is getting more when grow older.. harder way to find dat unknown.. even till the last second b4 we enter our coffin.. ther ar still unknown for us.. Life is born to search for unknown. Learn from unknown ….

I am still on my path way to search for my unknown.. I know dat way ar getting harder n harder.. but.. this is life.. we cant juz stop like dat… Step by step.. I will learn more.. see more …

RE: this post will be late cos my stupid connection is still under maintenance…

0 comments: