Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

FEar...

Another day.. today is Friday… shub b a gud day.. haihz.. bad luck.. the most bad luck day everyting is like against me.. everyting.. my car.. my feeling.. my ….. everyting la…

Morning.. I nearly cant start of my car.. dunno wat happen to it.. try for few more times… luckily it start up… when get to coll .. I hav dat feeling .. feeling of uncomfortable…. Sumting will happen…. Not sure… my class was.. ok.. ntg bad happen to me.. after sch.. we shub go hang out 1… eat lioa pizza .. then go pyramid lo.. I am really stupid.. miss lioa dat npe U turn .. n hav to waste RM3.20 n back to sunway.. get thr … find parking.. I bang the car at my back.. luckily not serious damage.. juz abit .. hard to notice.. get to cinema.. let thr all help me buy ticket lo.. thr say watching longest yard wo.. then I believe lo.. cos I really wanted to watch dat movie.. about American football.. wait till screen time I get in lo… since I din even look at dat ticket.. I juz follow them.. I hav to lead to the inside place.. with 2 of them sitting outside.. weird.. y leh.. ther talk secretly n laugh loudly.. n Fiona say,. “Tat chern .. after he scold u I donno ar… wat.. I am blur.. I am quite sensitive.. laugh sumting bout me.. n dat he shub be me.. I turn back n ask other.. hey wat is this movie a… Strategy.. horror movie.. …………..

1st thing appear in my mind is .. RUN… no way.. I wont watch those movie.. I said b4 .. no horror movie for me.. I will sure run.. since 2 of them siting outside thr n blocking my way.. I accidentally bang kee long leg lo.. erm.. actually yes la.. I bang it quite hard…. Sorry lo.. really sorry.. I tot u ar blocking me by not letting me out.. haihz.. who also will thing like dat… I juz wanna leave.. run out of cinema .. pay my parking n drive back..

Omg .. I din even notice is 5 sumting.. all back from working.. JAM!!!!..

Dat jamming time … is a gud time for me to think.. y .. y I will run.. I am stubborn.. I say dun wan means dun wan.. especially sumting dat I fear of.. I am coward.. wat also scare.. maybe my mom born me dat time dat doctor forgot to take sumting out.. Yea.. maybe u all will say.. horror movie onli ma.. wat to scare… need to run meh.. for me diff .. it is my weakness… I dun wan to overcome it .. n dun even help me to overcome it…..

I am really angry now.. angry of myself.. but fren.. dun blame urself.. is juz myself dun wan to watch … I will pay for dat ticket…. Hav to release my anger.. Ply GTA!!! Kill KIlll KILLLLLLL…….

Ps: no more apology liao.. enuf liao.. I say ntg means ntg lioa.. forget it la…

0 comments: