Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Aproaching.........

HMm.. last was my last week to relax.. last week go ktv with classmate.. chiong K till no voice... it was quite a.. gud try... the 2nd time get to ktv n can enjoy myself so much... maybe with them .. i hav no shame at all.. juz sing.. looking fowards to next vist!!.. Last saturday go yamcha with fren till late late.. maple till ci sin .. juz becos of.... 'it' is coming.. one of my turning point in my life... when the dy/dx equal to 0... hope it will turn as much as it can....

As trail n As exam.. next 2 month.. so last week was my last week.. to ply.. n today onwards.. i hav to stress myself.. start preparing for my exam.. 1st subject was... physic.. the subject dats important for my future but lack of confident on it..
I hav to force myself to study.. so better to hav sum kind of regulation for myself...

1st.. no more game in week day(except friday nite)...
2nd.. at least 2 hour study per day
3rd.. Hav to revise all the syllubus a week b4 As trail..
Last.. At least 2 As for my As exam..(but i will aim for 3 As or even 4... )

I will boost myself like how i boost my maple character... I will b very hardworking..

back to physics notesss.......

0 comments: