Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

San Fu Ah,...

Now is midnite 12.30 .. i am going to bed.. y so late onli sleep? cos tomolo no need go coll dat early n hav 2 more hour to sleep... At this crititcal time, i shud hav spend more time doing my revision rather than sleepy. But... i din... I shub b studying for 2 more hour since tomolo hav 2 more hour sleep.. I rather wasted 1 hour for thinking shud i sleep that early n 1 hour for extra sleep.. so totally i lost 2 hour of study time.

Last time.. i blame maple for my lazines.. but now.. maple has been temporay 'banned' n i shud use those time for study. I onli end up wasting time doing other stuff rather than study .. hiahz.. My god.. can u help me?? my mom last time said this becos alot of lazy snake inside my body.. it shud be killed.. So anyone can help me clean this snake?.. wat can do.. If continue like this.. my result will fall n i dun even think of study aboard...

Haihz.. u see i rather waste time typing this blog also dun wan to go study more.. haihz..

3 As... i am further n further away from 'u'.. can someone push me foward so i can see 3 As?? ....

0 comments: