Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

What!!!! fuel price rise AGAIN!!!

WHAT THE!!! FUEl price rise 30%??? WHy the water supply is so smelly??? Why KL road is still so JAM??? WHY !!! WHAT!! HOW!!!!

Ci sin edi.. so what happen now .. everthing seems messy this day.. yesterday i was blaming my mom did not wash the bathroom.. a weird smell coming from dunno whr.. sumthing smell like shit!!! i tot sumone use my bathroom n nv flush wo.... n it was the water supply.. oh shit... i am using shit water to brush my teeth n bath.. WAI LO>> i dun wan smell shit water anymore!!! hope later it will get better.. (maybe water smell of... hmm.. lavender?.. hoho)

half way typing sum1 shout!!! " Cai no more gas edi ... come help me change i haven done my cooking!!"... what the.. suan .. a guai cai shud help mom... continue wit my talk...

N now the fuel.. why the hell rise n rise n riiiiiseee.... rises so many time.. n now i hav to 15 buck more for full tank... n summore .. speeding became my daily routine..... wat use to entertain my stressfull A-level life... now i hav to be save edi lo.. press my pedal lighter.. no speeding. no sudden acceleration.. constant speed no over 100km/h...
I tell u a .. this was hard.. i tried juz now.. n i cant even do one of it up ther... juz onli can see my fuel tank pointer.. going lower n lower... haihz.. cham lo..

SO what are 'u all' doing?? eating shit a? or nv eat pork meat make u cant make better plan har?.. Or stil having the same ppl corrupe all the money??.. DAM... pls make this a peacefull n nice living country.. pls .. i even beg u all.. cos i dunno i still hav to stay here for how long... plssss :(

0 comments: