Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

MY HIVE!!

This is my hive... Kinno's hive. I am making this blog is because I saw two impressive blog from my frens. From their blog , i onli know dat creating blogs are so intresting n even challenging. For me, creating a blog need gud vocab n grammar to make ur posting intresting. Well, I am not qualifiy on both factor. I juz hope i can write something dat ppl understand. IT is no point to write bunch of rubish while no ppl reading . I will improve my english here also by recieving fren's comment. Wellcome any comment , correction of wording/grammar or even any suggestion i will accept n try to improve my blog. This blog name is Kinno's Hive. The 'Hive' word com from beehive. This is a place whr bees live. Bee collect their honey to their hive also. So hive is like a home n also treasury.
I will try to collect as many info( honey) n put them in my blog( hive ) n this will be a treasure. I wellcome every1 to read my blog n give some comment if u like.

0 comments: