Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

My driving SKILL

About my driving license, i hav the driving test done on this year jan n hav the licence dat month also. B4 i start driving , i tot dat i will drive save with wat i learn in the "undang" book. No high speed , hav save distance , no overtaking car , be polite n so on.... After 1 month , i start driving my sentra. It is gud to hav such nice car for a new driver. 1st trip , my mom sit beside giving all signal to me. Not too close!!! , signal light leh , brek la!! .. I hav to obey her...at the moment... When she said i pass... i hav full control on my car..Hahahahaa.I get some experience by fetching my mom here n ther... Hang out with my fren.. go to fren's house...

My skill start to improve. N i hav to drive to coll. Everyday drive 50+ Km from Maluri to subang. By using same kesas high way. In the 1st week, it is very boring. Hav to wake up at 6am drive all the way to coll becos scare no parking... but my class start at 8 wor.. SIEN a.. After dat week , something new to ply. I hav some increment on speed. From 80km/h to 100km/h n now constant speed reaches 120km/h. It is intrestin wathcing car pasing me at the side. Overtaking 1 by 1... even some expensive car... like bm .. benz.. SOng a!!!

Dat day.. my mom asked me... Son , how fast u drive a??.. i "honestly" answer her 80km to 100km lo... She giv a very big reaction n start scolding me... Aiks... wonder what is her reaction when she know how i drive a... sei loh.....

One month past.. driving is like a daily routine for me.. everyday at least half an hour in my sentra. Start trying new n new thing to make my journey not so boring... To save money.. i hav change to puchong high way... the way dat hav 4 lane onli.. but Rm 1 toll onli wor... rather paying RM3 to use kesas... Ther ar no speed way at puchong.. to overtake some1.. do like wat i draw( hard to explain without diagram...)


Speed up to the right n overtake car A.. after dat.. ther ar a slow moving car B ... hardest part will be predictin izzit enuf space in between car A n B for me to get in... Thru experience.. my prediction is better now... Everyday doin someting like dat make me conscious in the morning...
Maybe for other this is dangerous.. but for me.. is very fun....

Untill now .. my overtaking skill is better....
This pic showing dat i hav great improvement on overtaking car..
ok... dats all for today... some1 who read this... pls... bless me.....

1 comments:

u make me wan to go take driving test liao! i wan drive fast fast oso.....