Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Funny day...

I am so tired.. haven reaches home.. i feel sleep ard.. nearly sleep when waiting for trafic light.. dangerous man.. Get back home n straight away go to my room.." pok" on the bed n slept.... Today ar full of laughter n jokes... its make my mouth very tired...

Kee loong is the best joker.. actually .. he is not joking.. he is juz talking nonsence n make us laugh.. WE go to asia cafe to hav our lunch.. me tat chern n kee loong hav the same lunch even the drink ar same... I get to fried chicken rice store thr n start order.. both of them follow behind n said " tiga sama dengan dia punye".... when get back to sit.. ordering drink.. 3 of us drink bali... me n tat chern drink bali ice.. n kee loong order " i wan bali "ice" "panas"...." even dat waiter ask him.. means wan "panas" or "ice"... he is really sot sot de 1... After dat we all chat thr.... nonsence dat kee loong say nearly make my "fried chicken rice" come out back to my plate man...

Futher math class.. b4 dat MR PETER come.. we chat for while with those 2 gurl in our class.. Shuk yee(darno how to spell leh..) say me n tat chern say abnormal thing leh.. then kee loong is the MOST normal 1 leh.. fuiyoh.. kee loong normal.. n both of us abnormal.. omg man.. then we start pushing him n said " oi normal la.. u normal..." kee loong giv those reaction a... especially his face a.. aiyuh.. hard to explain la. juz like those picaso drawing character face.. wierd wierd 1.. damn funny man..

Kee loong is a very cute guy man..thos gurl ar interesting in him ar better work fast.. he very "chiong shau" 1... wuahhaha... enjoy to be heng daiz with him.. ok la.. end here la.. need to prrepare futher math n chem test liao...






0 comments: