Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Last post was... between cny.. sei dat lo...

Wa really busy busy busy... so long no post cos i very busy lo... u know la.. A-level is so dam stress... so many work coming untill i do not manage to finish it in time.. haihz.. my maple time also decrease liao lo.. so cham.. AS trail is approaching.. really near ... juz 4 more week... this short time wat can i do ?... Hav to work really hard to revise my AS work ... while catching up the A2 syllabus... and A2 is getting harder n harder....

This 2 day i am so down.. so sad.. feeling sad when kl n tc discussing whr to do thier degree... planing to go Aus wo.. haihz.. i onli can listen to them.. dun dare to comment any words.. cos i am the gonig to stay here to finish my degree... haihz... sad.. i wanna go also !!! ... dad .. pls let me go also la... cham thouz.. dun care la.. i will work harder n harder .. i got the scholarship .. u hav ntg to say n juz let me go..

I hate it,.... i really hate the feeling of losing.. losing something that actually i manage to grab it.. but i let it goes by me juz becos of stupid reason.. stupid.... I will get it back.. i am sure!!!..
WORK HARD!!!!!

0 comments: