Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Experience@Singapore: Electronic-Day 4

Day 4, Thursday, 15/7/10

I am still flu and coughing when i get up early morning. Still the same breakfast i had. Then we visited the United Microelctronics Corporation. This is really a China-man company. There re so many Chinese in there. When we are at the presentation room, at the side there are some which board use for brainstorming. I only can see Chinese word on the board. This is really discouraging. Especially for those international student that cant read and write Chinese. Very not professional le.


We had our lunch in the bus. I wish to eat Mc spicy aka chicken Mc deluxe in KL. But my throat do not allow that, I have no choice but to eat the extra Mc Chicken. After the quick lunch, we arrive at Land Transport Authority. A agency for Singapore transportation planning. They had some Sg transportation history presentation, then show us the MRT planning. It is really brilliant. I wonder how much time they use to think of those stuff.

Some old ticketing system of buses. Similar to what we have in KL last time

Last company visit is the MediaTek, another IC design which focus on HD TV chipset and RF chipset. I saw WIMAX technology! I am related to this company! I handed in my CV to the HR and i hope i can get the reply from them.

We had our dinner in Food republic on orchard road. I ate the Ba Cho Mee or some minced pork noodle. Not bad the taste, is different from what i ate before. Then we go to Bugis Village, then Bugis Junction. Not really special but crowded place. And now i am back to the hotel and writing my blog post.. RUSH ah!! the hotel wifi is so slow!

0 comments: