Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Experience@Singapore: Electronic-Day 3

Day 3, Wednesday, 14/7/10

This is a bad bad day for me. I wake up with flu and sore throat. After having breakfast, which I stupidly go take fired egg and toasted bread, GG(good game which also means ‘good’ job). My throat getting more and more itchy, and also I drink more and more water.

In the noon time we visited Broadcom which is a world leading communication chip design house. What surprise us is when the refreshment and networking session going to end. The VP(vice president) of Broadcom actually come to us and give us some short talk! I am like wow!! such busy person will appear upon us, the low ranked fresh grad! He talk bout how they keep their passion to work hard and innovation to kick their opponent tail ( I think he mean ass). LOL. By the end of this session, I start coughing…..

Next we have visit to HDB hub. I know what contact@singapore wanna tell us. Work hard and stress yourself and get 1 of those flat! Fisrtly I will need to get a job in SG. Then work my ass out until I got a PR. The my CPF ( similar to EPF in Msia) start rolling~~ Wait it roll until I got the money to pay down payment of the flat then I can apply! BUT, there is always a but, I only can buy a second hand house which is at least 5 years old. OMIGOSH, how long do I need to take to get a brand new flat. then how bout a car!!! BTW, I had MOS burger finally! Yakiniku Rice Burger! is DARNNNNN nice! so different from the burger I ate before. There goes my throat, BANG!

Next is a visit to Infineon Technologies a famous brand for chipset and computer industry. I started to get dizzy by then.. I think I had a fever. The Infineon presentation is not really impressive so most of stuff they tell I have forgotten. After that I am able to sleep awhile in the bus, when I am awake , I feel much better BUT! there is alwayssss a but, I am standing infront of a Chinese Indian fussion restaurant at Serangoon road. I say WTH! More burden for my throat! In there we had very very nice CRAB! CHILI crab the famous dish of Singapore! Nice but my throat goes pain again. ISH

More importantly it is Wednesday nite, Ladies nite, My gang are going to Zouk but I am sick. So sad, I can only stay at room and search the net for Mambo nite. A special nite that the DJ will play some Retro music and ppl thr will do some synchronize dance, how cool. Sad, my day end with 2 panadol pill… gd nite..

0 comments: