Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Things happen at the wrong time....

I shud b very happy dat i can change my old rusty CRT monitor to a brand new Lcd screen.. But sumting happen make me dont fell it is special.. it maybe come at the wrong time...

Yesterday argue with my mom .. juz about sum unimportant matter... she juz keep nagging me n blaming me.. Wat i wan is to solve the problem as soon as posible n need some silent time... but she juz keep nagging.. N i juz shout out ... " enough!!!".. n since then.. she dun choi me till now..
This make me sad.. very sad.. my mom usually is the one who talk to me always.. but she dun choi.. i felt empty.. I try to think.. if without her.. can i survive or continue live in this house.. No.. i cant.. i cant live without her care... i am so dependent..

This afternoon my dad brought me a new lcd screen.. but i am not happy.. cos i cant share my happiness with my mom.. Or this monitor juz come to neutralize my sadness.. I really hope she talk with me soon.. n... I'm sorry mom...

If this thing happen weeks ago.. while my life is blue n grey.. maybe i will do somthing insane.. er.. maybe jump down from 10th floor.. Juz a maybe.. but think back.. i am such a realistic guy dat wont do so much sacrifice for this small matters... Realistic n dependent.. it makes me... my life....

" I am still waiting.. waiting for someone to fill up my empty life.. Maybe i am juz too dependent that always waiting sum1 appear to let me depent on.. I cant live without 'u'......"

0 comments: