Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

RIbbon PIG!!!! teach me LAN... bler..

1 shot of my holy arrow can kill U!!

Today is my first day of LAN class(malaysia studies)... or simplify as.. pig study.. yea.. pig.. cos a.. those pig in our class hav to attend also .. dats sad... still miss last time having class with Mr Ari.. so suang man.. So who do u think will teach us Pig studies?.. Undeniable IT is a pig who teach us..

Yea,, a pig.. a pig with pink colour tudung n cloth.. when we enter the class.. we was late... n we cant heard her name.. so i asked kee loong .. Wei.. wats ur teacher's name.. he tell me " pig la." .. yea she is pig.. n i recall back thr ar some pig in Maple story.. yea normal pig .. wild boar .. fire boar.. N this 1 RIBBON PIG~! WA.. really look alike lo.. Her overal pink colour let me think of this.. i am sure Ming Ming like u alot... she need alot pig ribbon leh. n ur stupid pig head.. hor Tat chern.. lol

Althought she told us her name .. dunno wat nora ...but i wont care lo.. i hav decide to call u RIBBON in the entire 3 month times.. yea .. WHo teach me LAN now?.. RIBBON.. who wear in overall pink ? RIBBON.. lol

0 comments: