Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Oh.. my lovely blog...

Since i dl'ing song n i cant ply maplestory now.. i decide to bla.. sumthing here.. Sorry my blog.. i am really sorry to 'u'... hontoni gomenasai(ard this spelling la).. dun blame me .. the onli thing u can blame is maplestory.. blame all my character.. n sum of the in game buddy... always make me ply.. although i am controling the account... but.. i felt i am being control by the game.. really cham... addicted to it..

This morning me n my parent chat bout wat thr do when thy ar small.. thier story ar so happy.. so... childish .. hmm.. sumthing childish is gud... childish anyhow is better than too mature thinking.. haihiz.. n thy start saying that how gud i am .. onli 9 got car drive.. no need work.. nice thing to eat.. bla bla bla..... hmm.. so u all say ur childhood is worse than mine?.. i think no leh.. althought i got a lovely sentra .. but do u all experience 3 hour trap inside car becos of road jam when u ar 19 ??.. do u all need to study till late late juz to get a single alphabet 'A'..... or juz onli a 'pass'?.. do u all need to wake up at 5 sumthing n prepare to go sch?.. i tried be4 leh.. when primary sch dat time.. cos live too far from da sch n hav to wake at 5 sumthing.. i will be the 1st 1 on the bus n last 1 leave the bus..

Compare both urs childhood n mine.. cant really decide which is better or worse leh.. Last time u all dun hav those materially live n comfort dat i got now.. but now .. i hav much more mental pressure compare with u all last time leh.. juz a raise in physical comfort but also increase in mental pressure.. I am not complaining.. i felt enuf for all this i hav.. is juz,.. i felt overall it is no diff between ur childhood n mine.. both ar happy.. juz happy in diff ways..

hmm.. k la.. my file dl'ing finish lioa.. back to Maple!!.. C u next time my lovely blog...

0 comments: