Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Summarize of my 1 week Holiday...

AIyuh.. today is today.. tomolo will be tomolo... hiahz.. today is last day of holiday liao... tomolo hav to go coll n work hard hard to prepare my Semester EXam leh.... SE quite important leh.. is forcast for our result .. so canot cincai do lo.. hav to kambade lo...

B4 holiday.. my planing is half of my holiday for plying n half for revising.. but now end up with full time revising...... u believe??? sure full time plying la... STilll feeling not enuf leh.. 1 week holiday so fast pass liao lo... My 1st 3 days of holiday fill up with one piece comic n anime.. One piece really nice leh... very funny ...but juz too long liao.. waste me alot of time.. latest till book 48 liao.. i onli read till 27... haihz.. hav to stop for 3 week.. SE coming in 3 week ONLY!!!! bler.........

The back part of my holiday fill up with kai kai , yamcha n my wonderfull bagan lalang trip.. yay!!!.. still feeling happy.. although suffering from pain now... ERmmmm.. still waiting for our pic lo.. tc when u going to post up o?... giak giak leh.....

Overall ... this holiday is... HAPPY... din even feel sien... all the time filling with activitiesssss.. everyday also sleep at 3-4am.. boil my comic .. boil my anime.. n still havent finish summore.. I NEED MORE HOLIDAY!!!!!... ok hayaku hayaku finish my SE n go for another holiday... Year end holiday!!!.. plan for another nice trip nnn.. cant wait for NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN!!! wuahahhaa.. 'still day dreaming... now november onli.....'....wuuuuu... ok la.. I declare end of my holiday... KAMBADE NEh KINNO!!!!

0 comments: