Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Lazy to de MAXX!!!!

Sei lo .. y so lazy 1.. i really need a greater impulse force to push myself so dat it can complete a verticle circular motion when tension at highest point is more or equal to zero n velocity in not zero........ i also trying to use my leg and hand as a vector to explain wat is linearly independet n spaning a dimension... while doing this.. i hav to use potassium permanganat to test my organic compound so dat it hav efferversence or pungent smell that irritate everyone.. after dat still hav to use a bateries from my tv controler to test wat is the emf inside n wat is the inner resistance..
BLER bLEr.. same as tc.. crapping after all the SEM exam subject pass thru my mine.. bler!!!!!...

SO sien.. i use time to crap here rather than doing my SEm exam revision.... SEM exam is approaching!!! but my force i hav inside is decreasing sharply.. not willing to revise even tomolo is my physic test... n by the way.. i still go DL gunz online again .. game that i hav put away long time ago cos too boring... but now i wanna ply again .. cos at least more interesting compare with my revision...

I cant stress myself liao.. it is approaching my ultimate tensile stress ... i am going break.. still got 2 more week then exam liao.. how can pass it ???.. it seems like very long ... is like 1 lightyear away.... so far.. so long.... ALL CRAP!!!!

0 comments: