Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

My diamond

Yaya finally i got my diamond edi! I even cant sleep for this device. It really like diamond for guys! Girl like real diamond while guy like devices! Maybe it only apply to me la, but i think still most of the guy like high tech devices. Oh ya i notice many of my fren like cars. Nice sport car is far, so thy turn thr wira to wira-lution. Is boring to see those stupid ppl think their car modify edi will giv them alot horse power. Like the stupid noisy exaust can giv them a boost. Is just like u fart u know? Did u leap forward when u fart?

Okie back to myself, devices, sumthing very tempting when the technology is still unknown. Ya curiousity towards technology make me LIKE new devices. Overall comment on this Touch Diamond is GREAT, ya great, erm ya aspected great, er ya good. Is not like wat i thought when i dream about it. Maybe i did something wrong before buying this devices.

I will blame the lowyat forum. The forum got so darn many information and so darn many ppl to share their review, thy tell the good point bad point, things be caution and stuff and stuff. Just the diamond thread have 80+ page. U know wat, i read all of them cos i really interested to know! So now i got the phone in my hand, i really dunno wat to do with it. After 3 day of plying it, the basic setting, normal config, basic software, all mastered. Whats more?

Still got less than a month then i have to start uni. Back to the ulu seminyih start my jungle life. I might be boring over thr, but i think now i am more boring then in uni. Everyday sitting infront of laptop dunno wanna do wat. In the other thought, i am worry, i am going to start 2nd of EnE. It will be tough i know. I might even dun even hav time to boring, i will busy till die. hiahz. disturbing thought. Dun care la!!! come the come la!! ARGH!! i tot of NRA!! i dun wanna face it!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

0 comments: