Revo-Techno

Revolutionizing life with Technology

Fat mou fat mou....

Ah.. my last post was 2 weeks ago.. cham lo my blog.. so sien.. althought i know not 'much' ppl reading my blog.. hehe... My blog... is not onli for ppl to read de la.. is for me to express my opinion like my diary..

So guess y i din blog?.. cos i hav no opinion ?.. i rather said my opinon comes out from the other way.. last time.. i blog cos i hav no way to express my opinion.. or maybe i am lonely.. Finding sumthing to write n waste my time... but not now.. i rather wasting my time sms'ing.. or more important.. STUDY!!!. AS exam la.. not going to waste money n time retake any subject...

I study very hard leh.. keep doing work.. i never feel study can be... going on so smoothly for me.. I am lazy la.. not the last moment also nv wanna work.. haha.. wu liao la.. this post is just to update my blog la.. ntg to say .. bler bler...

Msg for my hengdai.. eh.. sorry la.. last few week reject ur invitation to go tok ball n yamcha,.. i really busying to obtain a better future.. fuiyoh.. yala.. prepare for exam.. holiday la.. i sure will find u all 1.. but dun fong my aeroplane o.. hehe.. cya then...

0 comments: